*This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to take action through one of my links I will receive compensation, at no extra cost to you. You can find my full Disclaimer at the bottom of this page. Thanks in advance, this is what helps support my family. 💜
I was recently nominated by Live Simple Live Inspired for the Mystery Blogger Award. And I must say that I am very grateful for the nomination. I had never heard of it before and maybe you haven’t either. So let me explain a little.
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. You can read more about it here if you would like. Otherwise, this is how she describes it.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
My 3 Random Facts
- This is not my only blog. I have another website called Going Places with Kendra. It has blogging and business tips as well as some info about
- I enjoy reading and learning new things. Everyone looks at me crazy when I tell them that I actually liked going to school. But, I did.
- We have a big family. All together I have 8 children, of course, some of those are step-children. But, I love them all just the same.
My favorite post
This post is a bit emotional for me, but I would say it is one of my favorites.
Questions from Debra at LiveSimpleLiveInspired
- What brings you joy? My answer would have to be a long, hot, bubble bath or getting in my hot tub. It’s my favorite way to relax and take some ME time.
- What is a favorite memory from childhood? My favorite childhood memories would be Christmas mornings. It’s always been my favorite holiday.
- What is your biggest regret? I don’t live with regrets. I believe things happen for a reason. But one thing I could have worked on a little more would have been making my children more independent. They rely on me a little too much.
- Do you have a favorite meal? If so, what is it? Yes, I do have a favorite. I would have to say it is steak with a potato and a salad. Yummy!
- Do you consider yourself an extrovert or introvert? I am definitely an introvert. I have social anxiety and hate big crowds. I’ve always been more of a home body.
My Nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award
Here are the blogs I recommend for the M
- The Tinker Bug Twitter- @Thetinkerbug
- Sugi Says Twitter- @sugisayz
- Carly Blogs Twitter- @carlybloggs
- Impossibly Imperfect Twitter-@imposs_perfect
- Love Her Savvy Twitter- @lovehersavvy
- Rosanna Starr Twitter- @Rosanna_Starr
- Crystal Clears Clutter Twitter- @crystal67363772
- This Brilliant Day Twitter- @ThisBrillDay
My 5 Questions
- What was the reason behind starting your blog?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- As a child, what did you dream of doing when you grew up?
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- And now, for my weird/funny question, what’s the worst line/lie you have ever heard?
Good luck ladies. Hope you have fun writing your Mystery Blogger Award posts. I can’t wait to read them!